23rd Oct 2007
Time sure fly in a blink of an eye, 28 wasted years of my life had past and still I haben accomplish anything lol.
Well my 28th years in life sure have lots of ups and downs. Especially pertaining to that someone who till now still meant alot to me just that I have to hold back those feelings.
Today is the start of my 29th year and I hope I will finally accomplish something and find my soul partner in life.
Happy Birthday to myself !!!!!!!!!
Well my 28th years in life sure have lots of ups and downs. Especially pertaining to that someone who till now still meant alot to me just that I have to hold back those feelings.
Today is the start of my 29th year and I hope I will finally accomplish something and find my soul partner in life.
Happy Birthday to myself !!!!!!!!!


3 Comments:
copied from my msn nick:
mqkk happy birthday. may u have 100% success rate in sian-ing meimeis =P
mai sad mai sad... single 万岁!
Happy Hatchday... message you bo reply..-.-"
All the best to you bro.
Post a Comment
<< Home