Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I've been offically TBed by TTSH

Thats wat the cars owners in the MTV show "Pimp My Ride" would say : I've been offically PIMP by MTV

After so long I'm back with bad news once again. Today was the reviews of my blood test and lung x-ray. According to the doctor after that one week of antibiotic my lung x-ray still looks like b4 which means I have the goddamn TB virus instead of the latent TB virus which wont be spread around.

Now I've gotta report to the nearest polyclinic near my place and take the medication of six and a half different kind of medicine everyday without fail if not mata will come and arrested me as TB is a contagious virus -_-"

Hope that I will be able to get rid of the virus in 2 weeks time when I go back for another round of review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home