New Kid On The Blog
Dai kay Hooo~!!!! as the above mention Say Say Say~!!!! it all.
Tolong jit eh, give me your guidance along my way to blogging.
By the way my eng kok not very powder Hooo~!!!! so please bear with my atrocious england coz I BTC (Boh Tak Che) one.
p.s. symptom of watching too much hard gay series lol
Tolong jit eh, give me your guidance along my way to blogging.
By the way my eng kok not very powder Hooo~!!!! so please bear with my atrocious england coz I BTC (Boh Tak Che) one.
p.s. symptom of watching too much hard gay series lol


3 Comments:
hoo ur silang tao ah hoooo...md this blog does not allow annoymous comments -__-" bei bi de
Lol
personal mah thats why I oso never tell so many ppl wait all know my darkest secret how.
Eng kok not very powder-hoo... As long as Singlish outstanding/excellent, eh sai liao... lol
Post a Comment
<< Home